阅读,让一切有所不同
当前位置:主页 > 美文荐读 > 英语美文 >

林徽因:你是人间的四月天【英文版】

发布时间:2017-10-18 编辑:一米阳光

林徽因:你是人间的四月天【英文版】

林徽因:你是人间的四月天【全文】

You Are the April of  This world Ode to Love

你是人间的四月天—一句爱的赞颂

 

原文作者:林徽因

译者:黄新渠

I think you are the April of this world,

Sure, you are the April of this world.

我说你是人间的四月天;

Your  laughter has lit up all the wind,

笑响点亮了四面风;轻灵

So gently mingling with the spring.

在春的光艳中交舞着变。

You are the clouds in early spring,

你是四月早天里的云烟,

The dusk wind blows up and down.

黄昏吹着风的软,

And the stars blink now and then,

星子在无意中闪,

Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.

细雨点洒在花前。

So gentle and graceful,

那轻,那娉婷你是,鲜妍

You are crowned with garlands.

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

So sublime and innocent,

天真,庄严,

You are a full moon over each evening.

你是夜夜的月圆。

The snow melts,with that light yellow,

雪化后那篇鹅黄,你象;

You look like the first budding green.

新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;

You are the soft joy of white lotus

柔嫩喜悦

Rising up in your fancy dreamland.

水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。

You're the blooming flowers over the trees,

你是一树一树的花开,

You're a swallow twittering between the beams;

是燕在梁间呢喃,

Full of love,full of warm hope,

——你是爱,是暖, 是希望,

You are the Spring of this world

你是人间的四月天!

 

原文作者:林徽因

译者:黄新渠

中文版:林徽因:你是人间的四月天【全文】

看过本文的还看了:

分享这篇文章:
 
推荐阅读...
相关评论...

以上就是阳光美文网为您精心整理提供的关于《林徽因:你是人间的四月天【英文版】》全文,希望对您有所帮助。